Start Date: 4/29/2019 9:00 AM CDT
End Date: 5/1/2019 12:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: Hartford Electric Location:
620 W. Sumner Street
Hartford, WI United States
With an overriding emphasis on safety, this three-day seminar/workshop offers training and hands-on sessions that will help participants understand how to:
- Review and terminate 200 amp elbows and an in-line splice using the proper stripping tools, instructed by a factory representative;
- Install a 600 amp rated splice and an elbow; and
- Operate a 24.9 KV/600 amp system, with in-the-field work that will include, but not be limited to, working clearances, switching procedures, grounding processes.
Additional details and a complete agenda are available here
- AmericInn of Hartford, (262) 673-2200
- Hartford Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, (262) 670-6010
> For more details about the hotels, including rates and amenities, click here
is $325 for MEUW members and $350 for non-MEUW members
Participation is open to all electric workers – municipal, cooperative and investor-owned
Cancellations are subject to MEUW Policy.