Start Date: 10/20/2020 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 10/20/2020 4:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: TBD Location:
WI United States
Municipal Electric Utilities of Wisconsin
MEUW is hosting a seminar to help municipal utillities standardize processes related to work orders and asset management accounting and job costing systems.
The Seminar will provide an overview of the use of a fully integrated work order and asset management program, including:
- Utilizing the FERC chart of accounts
- Use of construction units in the work order process
- Developing overhead allocation rates
- Recording the full costs of construction
- Inventory management issues
- Work order closing process
- Unitizing construction costs
- Retirement accounting
- Establishing and maintaining continuing property records
Attendees will learn the steps needed to accurately account for and report utility construction costs.
This course is designed for anyone involved in the plant accounting process -- from line superintendents/foremen to accounting and finance personnel.
Watch for full details and registration information this summer.